Earth Moving and Land Grading
Most contractors aren’t equipped to provide excavation services, forcing you to hire multiple contractors when doing home renovations, basement remodeling, or foundation repair.
At DelGrosso Remodeling & Construction, we not only provide Whole House Remodeling (exterior and interior), we can handle the heavy outside work too!
Our excavation experts are experienced in earth moving for foundation installation and repair, land grading for water runoff control and landscaping, and jobs like in ground pool installation.
Proper excavation increases the lifetime and durability of foundations and the homes and buildings erected on them, as well as the value of landscaping.
The Value of Proper Excavation
When it comes to earth moving, it’s important to choose a reliable and experienced excavation service.
- Foundations weigh many tons, requiring the ground to be carefully prepared.
- Soil stability, water tables, and old underground mine shafts must be considered.
- Excavators must be knowledgeable of buried water, sewer, and electric lines.
- Proper excavation involves compacting soil as well as removing earth and rock.
At DelGrosso Remodeling and Construction, we have the experience to do the heavy exterior digging, trenching, and excavation needed in support of your home building, renovation, or landscaping project.
Give us a call at 724-954-3167.
What to Look for in a Professional Excavator?
When it comes to professional excavation, it’s important to do your homework.
- Find a licensed contractor with earth moving experience.
- Check for workers compensation insurance and good safety practices.
- Are they a part of your community with a history of serving customers just like you?
- Do they have a history of problem solving (when challenges are encountered, you don’t want them guessing what to do next).
A Contractor You Can Talk To
DelGrosso Construction is locally owned and operated. We are a family business serving Greensburg, Hempfield, Irwin, Latrobe, Ligonier, Murrysville, North Huntingdon, and surrounding areas.
Over the years, we’ve assembled a friendly, caring team of amazing talent and we work with every client as if we were building a family project. We can handle the demanding excavation project you have in mind. We deliver all the care and attention to detail that our friends and neighbors deserve.